Steamhawke

Hello Guest

Login with username, password and session.

Author Topic: Who would your character be in another world  

Topic Modified: 15/08/12 (03:28) AM

utahann

• Landlubber
Information topic
  • Date: 14/08/12
  • Time: 02:45 AM
  • Number of visits: 2407
  • Number of Replies: 6
  • Topic Approved: Yes
  • Topic Sticky: No
  • Topic Locked: No
  • Poll: No
  • Modified by: utahann

Re: Who would your character be in another world

« Reply #1 » Published on:August 15, 2012, 01:47:26 PM

Quidman

• Landlubber
    • View Profile
In avatar world, Sahka is an air bender (with an hight score on fire too).

What is your first test?

« Reply #2 » Published on:August 15, 2012, 03:33:00 PM

utahann

• Landlubber
    • View Profile
Oh,you can take any test

« Reply #3 » Published on:August 23, 2012, 02:58:43 PM

Daenelia

• Captain of the Steamhawke
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daenelia.com
Hm. I find it hard to believe that Daenelia would be a waterbender, if that means she is a pacifist. She is anything but that...

Your result for The What Type of Bender are You Test...
Waterbender
Water Tribe
http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/9901115671499953031.jpeg
You are a pacifist, not a cruel warrior, but you can defend yourself and your loved ones if needed. You care for both people and nature, and seek for help whenever you need it.
Take The What Type of Bender are You Test at HelloQuizzy

edit: the first link doesnt work, Mei. Looks like it links to your profile on OKCupid, and you have to register or log in to see it. And I am not about to register on OKCupid :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:00:16 PM by Daenelia »
My avatar was drawn by Pyrochan, as commissioned by me

« Reply #4 » Published on:September 01, 2012, 05:07:06 PM

utahann

• Landlubber
    • View Profile
I took another quiz,this time about Les Miserables and I got Fantine for some reason
<table align="center" width="300" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="4">
<tr><th bgcolor="#A00000"><font color="#FFFFFF">I'm Fantine!</font></th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" align="center"><font color="#000000">Though I mean well, my trusting nature gets me into appalling amounts of trouble.  Still, I do my best to get through, and I would do absolutely anything for my loved ones. <br><br><a href="http://www.lmffi.com/quizzes.html"><font color="#0000A0">Which Les Miserables Character Are You?</font></a>
</font></td></tr></table>

« Reply #5 » Published on:December 22, 2012, 08:52:13 AM

Elena

• Sailor
  • a seadog looking for crewmates
    • View Profile
    • Before the Mast
If brought to our modern times, I think Marina would be still a sailor girl! Especially that in our times, even if they are very few, they still are more than in the Age of Sail. And her ambition would put her to compete with her fellows the same, only that now she would have more chances to learn and reach her goals. - and she wouldn't hide her name and gender.

Maribel would be a famous flamenco dancer or singer, if she remained in Spain. If elsewhere in a Spanish-language country on the American continent, a singer and dancer of the local folklore. And if she sought her fortune in the US, then she'd be a small solist in a Broadway show.

Sol and Chago would be the comandantes of small rebel guerrilla groups in Latin America... or, in the case of Sol, if we stick to Mexico, of the Chiapas rebel factions.

But Chago could also be a member of a mercenary commando group going anywhere for a good pay...

Raoul might be a powerful Branch Director of a big company, from an influent family. Or still in law enforcement somewhere, and dreaming to be a hero, to evidentiate himself in front of his superiors and get a promotion.

« Reply #6 » Published on:December 25, 2012, 04:53:52 PM

utahann

• Landlubber
    • View Profile
Interesting,ironically I think Mei-Xiu would be a nurse or work with kids