Steamhawke

Hello Guest

Login with username, password and session.

Author Topic: 100 Questions  

Topic Original "No modification"
Sometimes, I like to do those 100-question memes. And by 'do', I mean 'start and give up halfway through', naturally ;D They're mostly silly to me, but at least they make me think. Anyway, Ashrieda has been making me go, "wait, WHAT?" lately, and since I've never tried one of these for her before, I decided to give it a shot. We'll see how far this goes.

(The one in question is  http://fav.me/d2s9x1f ; It's one of my favorites, and is actually less silly than most.)

Does anyone else ever do these?

Tals

• Sailor
Information topic
  • Date: 31/12/13
  • Time: 12:06 AM
  • Number of visits: 1938
  • Number of Replies: 4
  • Topic Approved: Yes
  • Topic Sticky: No
  • Topic Locked: No
  • Poll: No

Re: 100 Questions

« Reply #1 » Published on:December 31, 2013, 11:04:08 AM

Elena

• Sailor
  • a seadog looking for crewmates
    • View Profile
    • Before the Mast
I use to do them. Maybe not exactly these, but yes, there are lots of questions I ask my characters. I think they are very useful for character development.

And for my site's monthly newsletter, we do a character spotlight where the character of the month has to answer 18 interview questions, and the writer other 18.

« Reply #2 » Published on:February 13, 2014, 07:03:06 PM

Daenelia

• Captain of the Steamhawke
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daenelia.com
If I have time, I would do them, maybe. But in so many cases the questions would be either too simple to answer or too random, or too trivial, or so specific that I would never need to know the answer.

Still, it might be fun to construct a quiz for Steamhawke with about 25 questions for your character?
My avatar was drawn by Pyrochan, as commissioned by me

« Reply #3 » Published on:July 31, 2014, 12:31:02 AM

Tals

• Sailor
    • View Profile
    • dA
-_- Ashrieda wouldn't answer the questions to the one I linked in the original post at all. I've actually stumbled upon one that's a little more...I dunno, maybe the quality of the questions are a little more relevant her interests. They're a lot easier to answer using clues from the story, at least.

http://fav.me/d61woh9

av made for me by Fiona Marchbank

« Reply #4 » Published on:August 03, 2014, 09:29:36 AM

Daenelia

• Captain of the Steamhawke
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daenelia.com
I agree, that list seems more relevant to the stories you want to tell. Still.... so many questions!!

Could be a good excersise though. And.. it could help get inspiration or ideas for stories you want to tell.
My avatar was drawn by Pyrochan, as commissioned by me